View previous topic :: View next topic  
Handyn (Druid)

re: Guild Instances / Raids

Now, One thing I will be attempting to do, is getting more instances going. Namely Northrend Instances to try and gear up. ...I admit, I do have a reason for doing this also... Badge Gear. Since the release of 3.2, we have the Emblem of Conquest's which drop from all Heroic Instances in Northrend. Anywhere from 19 Badges to 58 Badges per piece of gear, is what it takes. On average, we will get 4-5 Badges per instance that we do on Heroic Mode.

This means you could have a new iLVL:219 Necklace (Ulduar Grade) within 4-5 runs of instances. If we do this one day a week for a couple months, we will be more geared through this, than Naxxramas (10 Man) could get us. And at the same time, we can take our lesser geared friends in with us (you know who you are) and get you all geared up to atleast Pre-Naxxramas gear ratings within no time at all.

Also I have NO REQUIREMENTS as to who joins in on the instances. I do not care if you are uber-geared or have literally no Instance Gear from Northrend at all. You need the gear, You come if you can. Simple as that. The only way you are going to get geared, is to come on our runs. Which will gear you for our higher ranked instance runs, and so on. I am geared around Naxxramas10-25 in terms of Tanking, and more into Ulduar10 for DPS/Heals. So I can fill in ANY role that is required. If we have 3 DPS and a Healer, I will tank, I have no objections.

I also have almost no need for any gear, so 99% of the gear that drops from the instances, will be of no use to me. So whoever comes, has a better chance than normal to get geared.

That is all for now, post your Questions, Comments, Fears, Phobias....here. Please keep this about the subject though, please.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    A Light in the Shadow Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum