View previous topic :: View next topic  
Handyn (Druid)

re: So I get put at the top for a bit...

Just letting ya all know that Sarenen (Raylenskar) has temporarily promoted me to a rank of Guild Leader (I can do what she can, with more influence) and just want to say heythere and hello to all.

Nothing will change really aside from the fact I will sorta try to get some new blood into the guild. Namely getting the newbies (Guildless / LowLevels) into our guild. By inviting them in, we will have to work them up from scratch. But by doing this, they will learn how we work and how to properly instance/raid according to the way we do. Over time we will build our ranks up this way, and it will take time, but it is doable.
I do ask that all of you try and do the same by recruiting into the guild, not with those annoying advertisement messages that so many guilds use, but by asking a lower level guildless or even a higher level guildless person, if they want to join into our guild. You can say whatever you want to bring them in as long as it makes us as a guild look good. We just need to build our guild up on good people, those that will be around often enough to go on an occasional raid and such.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    A Light in the Shadow Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum